Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Tuesday 9 July 2013

'Music is a Gift of God' - Dr.K.J.YESUDAS

"Today while I was practicing at home, I heard a nadaswaram like sound from the road and somehow it attracted me ,so I called the fellow to my home and he played in the front courtyard. I could feel the music is spread all over the parts of world. When I asked him about the raga he is playing, he answered that he doesn't know anything about the ragas or swaras. I feel it's exactly like when a Hindu priest showers the holy water on to the devotees, the drops spreads in all the directions and is received by all, in th same way this man also received the drops of music from the almighty as I received. In my career spanning 50 years, I was always recognized and adored by my fans, but today I felt so happy that this person didn't even recognized me as Yesudas even though we spent nearly an hour musically. Some people may or may not believe in fate, but in my experience I realized that education is the most important thing in life."

No comments:

Post a Comment